VISITING OUR SITES WITH A VAN OR LARGE TRAILER
- If you have a van of any size or a trailer that between 2 – 3 metres in length, you will need to book an appointment online to access any of our Household Waste Recycling Centres.
- Please note: residents using a standard car do NOT need to make a booking to use the Recycling Centres unless you intend to visit with a trailer between 2 – 3 metres (external box dimensions) in length.
- Making an appointment is easy to and is free of charge. Residents using a van of any size or a large trailer are allowed a maximum of 12 visits over the year to recycle and dispose of household waste (this includes green and garden waste).
MAKE A VAN BOOKING
VANS: An appointment system is in place at all Merseyside’s Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRCs) for people using vehicles such as vans or trailers between 2 – 3 metres (external box dimensions). You must be a resident of Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Knowsley, or Wirral to make an appointment.*
* If you cannot access our online booking system please call one of our booking lines Tel: 07774 787340 or Tel: 07774 787370
HAVE A QUESTION? READ OUR ACCESS GUIDANCE HERE: VAN AND TRAILER ACCESS GUIDANCE (PDF)
- Trade and Commercial Waste: is the responsibility of the trader and commercial operator producing the waste, this includes trade premises and small business. Merseyside’s Household Waste Recycling Centres are for householders to deposit their own waste. Trade and Commercial waste will not be accepted. The Environment Agency which can offer advice on the disposal of trade waste. Environment Agency T: 08708 506 506 W: www.environment-agency.gov.uk
Privacy Notice: As part of the Booking system we will need to capture some of your personal information in order to provide you with a service. The Authority, in line with its statutory duties publishes a detailed Privacy Notice that covers all of the sets of personal data that it retains and processes for the purpose of delivering its services, operations and public facilities. A copy of the most current Privacy Notice can be found here: MWDA CORPORATE PRIVACY NOTICE 2018