COMPLIMENTS, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority (MRWA) recognises the importance of dealing with customers and service users comments and complaints effectively. MRWA views comments and complaints as a valuable form of feedback about its services and is committed to using the information it receives to help drive forward improvements.
We welcome your feedback on all aspects of the Authority’s work and services. So please let us know if:
- you think we have done something wrong
- we have not done something that we said we would do
- you are not satisfied with a particular service or set of services that we provide
- you think that we have done something right
- you have a suggestion about our work or services
Compliments, Comments and Complaints to the Authority using the online enquiry form at the bottom of this page OR by emailing: email@example.com
- Please click on this link to view our Comments and Complaints Procedure: MRWA Comments and Complaints Procedure
- Please click on this link to view our official Comments and Complaints leaflet: MRWA Comments and Complaints leaflet
The Authority, in line with its statutory duties publishes a detailed Privacy Notice that covers all of the sets of personal data that it retains and processes for the purpose of delivering its services, operations and public facilities. A copy of the most current Privacy Notice can be found here: MWDA CORPORATE PRIVACY NOTICE.