ORGANISATIONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Employment and Structure:
- The Authority employs 27 people and its services are provided by four sections headed by the Chief Executive, one Director and an two Assistant Directors. The chart details the top three levels of the organisation, including (i) Grade (ii) Job title (iii) Department and team (iv) Permanent or temporary (v) Contact details (vi) Salary in £5,000 brackets(vii) Maximum salary for the grade. Current MRWA organisational structure – Organisational Structure July 2019*
- The Authority’s gross expenditure for the year 2018-2019 was£*********M.
- The Authority’s gross expenditure for the year 2019-2020 was £**********M. *NOTE: The final Statement of Accounts for 2018-2019 and 2019-20 confirming the Authority’s gross expenditure are subject to final audit.
Statement of Accounts:
- The Authority’s identifier code with the Department of Communities and Local Government is: E6204.
- The Authority publishes senior salary information including: (i) Employees whose salary in that year was at least £50,000 (ii) Remuneration and job title of of those whose salary is at least £50,000 (iii) Employees whose salaries are £150,000 or more. The Authority has provided links above to its current Statement of Accounts for this published data. *NOTE: The final Statement of Accounts for 2018-2019 and 201-20 are subject to final audit.
The Pay Multiple:
- The Authority publishes details of the relationship between remuneration of chief officers and that of other staff. The ‘Pay Multiple illustrates the approach to pay dispersion. The Pay Multiple, is the ratio between the highest paid salary and the median salary of the whole of the Authority’s workforce.
Pay Multiple 2018-2019 and 2019-2020:
- 2018-2019 The salary of the median employee is £ ********
- 2018-2019 The total salary and’ benefits in kind’ of the Chief Executive is £********
- 2019-2020 The salary of the median employee is £ ********
- 2019-2020 The total salary and’ benefits in kind’ of the Chief Executive is £********
Trade Union facility time for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020:
- 2018-2019 – TBC
- 2019-2020: TBC
Land and Assets:
The Authority will publish details of all land and building assets including (i) Unique Property Reference Number (ii) Unique asset identity including a. Name of the building/land or both. b. Street number or numbers. c. Street name -postal road address. d. Postal town. e. United Kingdom postcode. f. Easting and northing (geocoding in accordance with ISO 6709 Standard Representation for Geographic Point Location by Coordinates). g. Whether the local authority owns the freehold or a lease for the assets.
LOCAL AUTHORITY LAND AND ASSETS
- Local Authority Land and Assets Information 2019 – 2020 CSV file PDF file
- Local Authority Land and Assets Information 2018-19 CSV file PDF file
- Asset Register 2018-2019 Excel file
- Asset Register 2019-2020 Excel file
- Asset Register 2020-2021 Excel file