ORGANISATIONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Employment and Structure:
- The Authority employs 27 people and its services are provided by four sections headed by the Chief Executive and three Directors. The chart below details the top three levels of the organisation, including (i) Grade (ii) Job title (iii) Department and team (iv) Permanent or temporary (v) Contact details (vi) Salary in £5,000 brackets (vii) Maximum salary for the grade. Current MRWA organisational structure.
- ORGANISATION STRUCTURE CHART (this is a PDF file).
Statement of Accounts:
- The Authority’s identifier code with the Department of Communities and Local Government is: E6204.
- The Authority publishes senior salary information including: (i) Employees whose salary in that year was at least £50,000 (ii) Remuneration and job title of of those whose salary is at least £50,000 (iii) Employees whose salaries are £150,000 or more. The Authority has provided links above to its current Statement of Accounts for this published data.
- *NOTE: The final Statement of Accounts for 2018-2019, 2019-20 and 2020-2021 are subject to final audit.
The Pay Multiple:
- The Authority publishes details of the relationship between remuneration of chief officers and that of other staff. The ‘Pay Multiple illustrates the approach to pay dispersion. The Pay Multiple is the ratio between the highest paid salary and the median salary of the whole of the Authority’s workforce.
- 2021-2022 The salary of the median employee is £41,496
- 2021-2022 The total salary and’ benefits in kind’ of the Chief Executive is £111,925
Trade Union facility time:
- 2020-2021: 0 hours
Land and Assets:
The Authority will publish details of all land and building assets including (i) Unique Property Reference Number (ii) Unique asset identity including: a. Name of the building/land or both. b. Street number or numbers. c. Street name -postal road address. d. Postal town. e. United Kingdom postcode. f. Easting and northing (geocoding in accordance with ISO 6709 Standard Representation for Geographic Point Location by Coordinates). g. Whether the local authority owns the freehold or a lease for the assets.
- Local Authority Land and Assets Information 2020-2021 PDF file