Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority (MWDA) is inviting tenders for the provision of a Waste Composition Analysis. The analysis is to be undertaken in order to determine the indicative composition of both kerbside collected household waste (residual, dry recycling and organic waste streams) and Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) residual waste.
The prospective Contractor will be required to undertake a comprehensive and representative sampling exercise to determine the composition of household waste collected, recycled, composted or delivered to an HWRC for treatment within the Liverpool City Region.
Further details of the Specification of the works is detailed within the PDF contract documentation below.
The closing date for Tender submissions is Friday, 7th February 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Any amendments to the documentation during the tender period will be posted here on the Authority’s website http://www.merseysidewda.gov.uk
The covering letter provides contact detail in the event of any query.
– Contractor Info Pack (PDF 491 KB) Contractor Info Pack (Word 163 KB)
– Contract and Specification (1 MB)
– Letter of invitation (479 KB)
– Tender Return Label (162 KB)
– Appendix 1.0 – The Site (440 KB)
– Appendix 1.1 – Site Layout (199 KB)
– Appendix 1.2 – Building Plan (247 KB)
– Appendix 2 – Works Risk Assessment (1 MB)
– Appendix 3 – PR and Media Protocol (927 KB)
– Appendix 4 – District Collection Systems (390 KB)