The Authority will publish an organisation chart covering staff in the top three levels of the organisation. The following information will be included for each member of staff included in the chart:
- Job title
- The Authority department and team
- Whether permanent or temporary staff
- Contact details
- Salary in £5,000 brackets, consistent with the details published under paragraph
- Salary ceiling (the maximum salary for the grade)
Expenditure -The Authority’s gross expenditure for the year 2018/19 was £**********M.
* The final Statement of Accounts 2018/19 confirming the Authority’s gross expenditure is subject to final audit and the required figure be published here as soon as it is available
The Authority’s identifier code with the Department of Communities and Local Government is: E6204
Employment and Structure – The Authority employs 27 people and its services are provided by four sections headed by the Chief Executive, one Director and an two Assistant Directors.
Click here to see the current MRWA organisational structure – Organisational Structure July 2019