Sunday 20th May 2018 – Restrictions to access at Otterspool Recycling Centre, Jericho Lane
Liverpool Rock and Roll Marathon on Sunday 20th May 2018
There will be some restrictions to the access at the Otterspool Recycling Centre on Jericho Lane during the Liverpool Rock and Roll Marathon on Sunday 20th May 2017 between 8.00am and 4.00pm (approx.). Please use the Old Swan Recycling Centre, Cheadle Avenue, Old Swan, L13 3AF. Alternatives routes to and from the Centre:
- Entry to Riverside Drive, Sefton Street and the Waterfront area via Jericho Lane is closed. Alternative is to proceed along the Aigburth Road, Park Road left into Parliament Street, left into Sefton Street.
- A local short cut is via Harlow Street, Grafton Street and Park Street – not suitable for HGVs.
- Traffic Stewards will aid local residential traffic across runner lanes Otterspool Drive / near Activity Centre. Key roads will be opened throughout the day to ease traffic flows in the area i.e. Upper Parliament Street will be opened between 13.00 and 13.30 hours.
- Princess Road will be opened with access to Upper Parliament Street and to Aigburth Road between 13.30 and 1400 hours. Jericho Lane will be opened between 16.00 and 16.30 hours.
- For more detailed information on the Marathon and road closures on the 20th May 2017 please go to: http://www.runrocknroll.com/liverpool/